Monday, March 20

3/20 - CCR Thoughts

 Good evening everyone. It is now time for me to think about the CCR and get at least my brain starting to think about it because as of right now I have no idea what it is LOL. 

This blog is a little different because I'm writing this as I am going to be researching and answering the CCR. So, what is the CCR? While I make this blog, it will also be a brainstorming process so it may be a little messy. 

This is the description for the creative critical reflection I was given:

On completion of the product, candidates must reflect upon their work, using digital formats such as director commentaries, slideshows with voiceover, or screencasts. The emphasis should be on the creative use of such tools to critically reflect on the production, guided by the following compulsory questions:

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?

Now, this is great information, but I actually need to analyze it and understand it!

Overall, as I read through the descriptions, I begin to understand that the whole point of the CCR is to reflect and engage in metacognition, or thinking about thinking. 

Right now I'm not going to fully answer the questions, just give simple answers

For question number 1 I have great answers. 

I can talk about the whole gun violence in schools
as well as female representation in sports commentating
but also normalizing athletes. Athletes are made to look better than everyone else but in reality their not they r just the same as us, evident through name of blake but also making him relatable to the audience

Question 2

Project engages with audiences through reliability but also realistic fiction
story could just as well happen in real life
a lot of topics discussed have happened before and are real
can be distributed through the sports world but also through the activist world
use other successful film distribution practices as samples 

Question 3

cannot answer yet

Question 4
used online sound effects
don't really understand full question
will have ot look at other samples for guidance for answering this question
but i used technical editing software and a computer and advanced equipment to film and stuff soo

Overall, I will have to look a lot more at the CCR questions, but what's more important is actually finishing my project as a whole first. This was great in my opinion to begin the CCR and just brainstorm on the computer real quick. Anyways, tomorrow or the next day will be some more editing so I can speed this project along. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 I hope you enjoy it! Click here! Oh, and if you're bored, feel free to watch my other postings on YouTube!