Tuesday, March 28

Group Discussion

Hello all. Good day to my fellow realists. I hope everyone is doing great on this fine day. 

Huge news! In Aice Media Studies AS class today fourth period, our praised and great teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, assigned us into groups to discuss and learn information from each other's ideas. This was the second time we had done this in class, and it was an excellent idea. Today, my group, as pictured below discussed different CCR ideas, as well as other ideas for our actual film opening.

To start off the group discussion, every member shared their current film opening or project ideas. Some members of the group were not all the way prepared and actually one member had not filmed yet. Our group was able to bond over the fact that we were all almost completely behind on our projects, and understand together that we need to catch up on our projects. 

After discussing with everyone and sharing our project ideas/film openings, we were able to give each other advice and ask each other questions. Next, we analyzed the different CCR questions and discussed them. One of the most important questions we discussed was the fourth one, regarding what technologies we used to help us with our project. I was a little confused about it because it seemed so straightforward, I thought I would just answer that I used a computer. The feedback I received from my peers helped me understand that I would need to elaborate further on my answer, but the basis of it was accurate. 

After this discussion of the CCR, we analyzed past CCRs and examples of it. We went onto specific samples that were given to us by our teacher and took specific things from them. I understood that the CCR is supposed to be really fun and upbeat, as evidenced by some of them portraying a vlog-type of vibe. They also had lots of edits ranging from clips from their film opening, or different case studies. After this research, I am looking forward to doing my CCR and doing it as a PowerPoint with voiceover, or my face speaking. I would do either 2 PowerPoints total, or more but a minimum of 2. 

Anyways, that's it for today, I look forward to going home and editing my film opening! See you all!

P.S. From the film opening basic version I showed my peers in my group, and they really liked the ideas which are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 I hope you enjoy it! Click here! Oh, and if you're bored, feel free to watch my other postings on YouTube!